TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The contest is open to all, except to the relatives and employees of Asianet News Network Private Limited
- The terms and conditions contained herein and the terms of Contest Announcement (hereinafter
referred to as "Terms") apply to the contest by Asianet News Network Private Limited (asianetnews.tv).
You agree to abide by the Terms in its entirety. If you do not agree to any of the Terms
you should not use this service. asianetnews.tv reserves the right to modify the Terms at any time.
- You agree that you are legally capable to enter the Contest and agree to the Terms and that you
are competent (i.e. you are of sufficient age and mental capacity) and eligible to enter into
legally binding agreement or your parents have consented to your entry of the Contest and use of these Rules.
- asianetnews.tv shall determine the best entries of the contest an decide upon the contest winner at
its sole discretion. asianetnews.tv shall not entertain any questions, correspondence, enquiries on the
manner of conduct of the contest itself from any party whatsoever.
- The selection of prizes is as per the sole discretion of asianetnews.tv . Asianetnews.tv reserves
its rights to modify the terms and conditions of the Contest, prizes, etc., without notice to the
users. Asainetnews.tv reserves the right to cancel any part or all of the prizes.
- The winner must claim his/ her prize within 15 days of the announcement by Asianetnews.tv. In case
the prize is unclaimed by the winner within the stipulated period, then Asianetnews.tv reserves its right
to transfer the prize to the next winner chosen in the same draw. The first winner
automatically surrenders his/ her right to the prize and shall not make any claim thereunder.
- Asianetnews.tv reserves the right: (a) to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds
to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions. (b) to decide whether a replacement
contestant should be selected in the event any entrant is disqualified from the Contest. (c)
to require written permission from the parent or guardian of a winner who is under the age of 18.
- Asianetnews.tv shall not be responsible for: (i) for any SPAM generated messages; (ii) any
lost, late or misdirected computer transmission or network, electronic failures of any kind or
any failure to receive entries owing to transmission failures or due to any technical reasons
and (iii) other conditions beyond its reasonable control.
- The winner shall be responsible for any additional, incidental expenses required to be incurred
to avail of the prize. All taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other incidental and
related expenses as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of
the prize winner. The winner will be required to provide certified proof of identity and residence, if any.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable, subject to availability and there will be no cash alternative.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of India. Any dispute shall be
subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Trivandrum, Kerala.